ufo:ai - license problems and packaging

Florian Ludwig wrote:
>  * Rename ufoai-data-music to ufoai-music, install just ogg-files
>    instead of packing into pk3
>
>I guess its because of putting .ogg files in a zip-archive is not
>"useful" in terms of compression you've done this?

Yes. Also, the music is nice and could be played outside of the game as well.

>  * Set BASEDIR to empty string
>Why?

Mostly esthetic reasons. If BASEDIR is set to something, then this
directory will be the only file in $HOME/.ufoai/2.2 for example, which
is silly. I agree that this is incompatible with the pure SVN builds
and can cause problems, so I'm not totally against changing it back to
"base".

Best,

Teemu