Re: Joining the team

On 24/04/2008, Francois Marier wrote:
> Hello,

Hi François,

(keeping you Cc'd since I'm not sure you joined the list already.)

> I currently maintain these games in collab-maint:
>
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dopewars.html
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jumpnbump.html
>
> Paul Wise has suggested that I join the Games team and that I
> co-maintain these packages with the rest of you.
>
> I would be happy to set the maintainer field to be the Games team and
> set myself as an uploader.

You're welcome!

> So how should I transfer these over to your repository?

Request on alioth's web interface to join pkg-games, you'll get added,
thus getting commit rights on our svn. wiki.d.o should have appropriate
instructions to get you started, like this page:
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Mraw,
KiBi.