ITP: openal-soft -- linux-port of the windows implementation of the cross-platform 3D-audio library OpenAL

I did some testing with the new OpenAL libraries with ogreal. ogreal performs
better on the new libraries then they do with the other ones. When I
say "perform better", I mean all the ogreal demos actually run (as opposed to
some of them segfaulting).

I think "openal-soft" should instead be named "openal" and thus be the new
version of openal. Maybe we could upload a package to experimental first to
start testing it.

Could anyone provide a list of the reverse dependencies for openal? I would
like to test a few more packages with the new openal libraries.

Andres