Re: RFC: A truly cross-distro game packaging list (was: Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!)

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:24:33AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  ... personally I would suggest gna.org from which I like the offerings
> quite well. It's savannah from the FSF France which in my opinion is
> pretty much more libre than savannah itself. It feels more comfortable
> to me - but I'm not against a particular site, only I do dislike the
> sf.net mailinglist advertising immensly, especially when it sends me
> microsoft ads. %-/

Also, note that BerliOS doesn't support new games or game-related
projects anymore. They rejected Wesnoth a few years ago because it was a
game, and they have rejected other games too[1].

 1. http://tsdgeos.blogspot.com/2005/12/berlios.html