RFS: pokerth 0.6.1 (updated package/new upstream release)

Dear pkg-games, dear Mario,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-1
of my package "pokerth".
It introduces the new pokerth-server package, but I removed the
init-script and run-as-a-separate-user stuff I had prepared before,
because I think it would be bad to hardcode /etc/pokerth into the
binary (and make a big diff to upstream), thus making it running only
with the global settings. I will poke upstream to add some comandline
switches to move configs around.

It builds these binary packages:
pokerth    - Texas hold'em game
pokerth-data - Texas hold'em game - common data files
pokerth-server - Texas hold'em game - server

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pokerth/pokerth_0.6.1-1.dsc

Kind regards