Re: Statsvn on pkg-games

  Hello,

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>  http://vincent.fourmond.9online.fr/pkg-games/index.html
>
> That is a 404 for me :/

  Yes, I messed it up at some point, trying to extend my script for
pkg-java too. The following should work for a while:

http://vincent.fourmond.9online.fr/pkg-games-statsvn/index.html

  As a small treat, now http://vincent.fourmond.9online.fr/ also gives a
link to it ;-)...

> PS: Please cuss at your ISP for not providing an English error along
> with the French one.
> PPS: And for putting _ads_ on a 404 page..

  My ISP is incompetent in the domain of computers in general, but it
has a very good ratio download rate over price ;-)...

> And due to not being able to look at the page, I forgot what I
> initially wanted to say :p
>
> SVN stats should not be taken too seriously as there is more
> to teamwork than commit rate  :)  From context, it seems to be
> a fun thing anyway, so that is probably not too much a problem
> in this case.

  I agree ;-). I never meant this to be used as a comparison tool, but I
like the kind of information it gives about *my* commits, such as:
"hell, I was *still* up then ?", so I thought other could be interested too.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer