Re: Statsvn on pkg-games

On 10/03/2008, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
>   Hello,

Hi,

> I've recently packaged statsvn (http://www.statsvn.org) for Debian,
> and, as a demonstration, I've run it on the SVN repository of the
> Debian games team. I've sent that on a website at my ISP, there:
>
> http://vincent.fourmond.9online.fr/pkg-games/index.html

heh, you all know what I think of svn… but those stats are quite
amusing. :) Maybe it could be written down somewhere which $TZ is used
when it comes to “what time of the day was it when the files got
committed?”.

> If you like the idea, I'll move that to the alioth website, and I'll
> try to keep it reasonably up-to-date.

I've nothing against, at least. :) Maybe you could ask alioth admins
whether they plan to set it up for other projects as well?

Cheers,

--
Cyril