Powermanga

Hi gang,

Powermanga has been sitting out there for a while now. Could someone please check it out?

I've stuck what I have on mentors for now just for ease of grabbing. I'm not sure why config.status and config.log are still showing up in the diff.

The biggest thing I'm not sure what to do with is the order/tlk.fnt file. It is most definitely non-free but I think Sam said that whole order/ dir should just go??? This is really where I need the advice.

Package is here: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/powermanga/powermanga_0.90-1.dsc

Thanks,

Barry deFreese