Re: Status of Games and general whining from the new guy (Long)

Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 01:19:19PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
Hi folks,

These are just games that I have either worked on directly or am curious about. It is by no means all-inclusive:
I just want to complet the list by adding boson.

Boson:

The game doesn't start anymore since Mesa 7.0 (See: #439973, #450825)
Upstream is not active anymore and the bug seem to be complex. Feel free
to take a look if you have some experience with C++, Qt and OpenGL.

Cheers,

      Gonéri Le Bouder.
Yeah, what's up with all of the permission denied errors trying to create ~/.kde/share ?? Yuck.

Barry