OpenRating system for games

Hi,

Some time ago I started developing a game rating system [1] for Debian
games, based in DebTags. The facets and tag categories [2] are close
to be finished, and I really would love to have some feedback in case
someone was interested.

I still have to develop a list of reference games for each tag, so
that it can be used more easily to tag the games, but anyway.

The idea is not to add this tags to the debtags basic system, but to
have an extension package so that whoever wants to use them has them
available. GoPlay! already supports (in a very primitive stage yet)
these new tags.

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/OpenRating/Categories