Re: Fwd: Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings

Bas Wijnen wrote:
On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:15:46AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
Alexander Schmehl wrote:
About agenda, I can see at least two points that might be interesting
to get discussed: the more important, bringing up some
games.debian.net website with overview informations and clicking
through with content of the thumbnails package, meta informations and
similar, for a start.

oh, oh, quick thought: we could integrate into this information about games that are already in Debian (integration with BTS, our repos, our list), games that are in working (further integration with WNPP and our SVN), and also the "I would like to suggest this package" functionality.

Also hidden features available only for developers - revu/upload requests integration, svnbuildstat, PTS, package specific packaging info etc.

The point would be to ditch maintaining the wiki in relation to requested packages, and also have a unique central point for the games users and developers.

I like that better as well. :-)  Seriously, I think it would be good to
talk about how to get/keep people motivated.  We can use Barry as the
main example during that talk. ;-)

I am sure that more Barry petting would get him really high enough not to take us into account at the meeting :-D

EddyP