RFS: alex4

Hello people,

I am looking for a sponsor for Alex the Allegator 4. It's a great
platform game in the Gameboy style (that is: it uses four shades of
green and has nice chip music :)

* Package name    : alex4
  Version         : 1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Johan Peitz, Free Lunch Design
* URL             : http://allegator.sf.net/
* License         : GPL v2 or later
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
alex4      - Alex the Allegator 4 - a retro platform game
alex4-data - Alex the Allegator 4 - game data

The upload would fix these bugs: 463033 (the ITP bug)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/alex4/alex4_1.1-1.dsc

Notes:
- There are a bunch of dpkg-shlibdeps warnings. These libraries are
introduced by the allegro-config script, I've sent a patch to the liballegro
maintainers (#462679).
- There's no watch file, as I can't find a URL that contains the game's
version number. (Indeed, the only place I could find a version number
was in the game's source code.)

Kind regards
 Peter De Wachter