Re: RFS: stormbaancoureur

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
  Hello Barry !

Barry deFreese wrote:
Upstream was gracious enough to replace the potentially non-free
engine.tga so this one should be good to go.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stormbaancoureur/stormbaancoureur_2.1.1-1.dsc

There is a lintian warning that could lead to FTBS:
W: stormbaancoureur source:
debhelper-script-needs-versioned-build-depends dh_icons (>= 5.0.51~)

  I have no other comments. Fix it and I'll upload it ;-) (I would have
fixed it myself, but I have troubles connecting to the debian SVN
currently, for reasons which escape my understanding).

	Vincent

Hmm, I wonder why I didn't get that? Yeah, svn.d.o is disabled at the moment. I'll fix it locally and svn update later.

New upload on mentors. http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stormbaancoureur/stormbaancoureur_2.1.1-1.dsc

Thanks!

Barry deFreese