From: slk zombie <slk.zombie@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 28, 2008 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: warsow: Clarification for the Warsow Content License
To: Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>

Hello Andres,
I'm warsow founder.
Thanks for your extended mail, I forwarded it to the team. We are
currently making any changes needed, the reference to warsow Team will
disappear in 041's license.

Last, you can consider this answer is position both from chasseur de
bots and warsow team.
 Best regards and have a nice day,

Solomonk / Fabrice Demurger

Andres Mejia