Re: Uploaders "policy"

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 12:14:46PM -0500, Barry deFreese
wrote:
> Vorlon was looking at asc for me due to some SDL issues.
> Sounds like he is willing to sponsor/upload it but isn't
> necessarily comfortable that I just added myself to
> uploaders.  Do we have a policy for this?

What's your opinion on being in the Uploaders: field? What
are your feelings about the package, beyond it being a team
package - i.e., do you have a particular affinity to it, are
you likely to continue working on it for future uploads?

--
Jon Dowland