Re: Stormbaan Coureur 2.0.0 released

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
On Jan 6, 2008 11:48 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:
Thanks but being in SVN doesn't necessarily mean it will get uploaded. ;-)

  Well, nothing will get uploaded unless you ask for it ;-)... Being
in the SVN does not mean 'ready for upload', else that would nearly
defeat the purpose of using SVN.

  Cheers,

      Vincent
Vincent,

Agreed, however some (like you) want to pull from SVN. Others want packages on mentors. Who do I notify and how? I've tried mentors, that doesn't seem to work consistently (and I don't like to go outside of the Games team if possible) and I get little to no responses on the mailing list. (Aside from you) and few look at the Sponsors Queue package on the wiki.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Barry deFreese