Re: Proposal: XS-Vcs-(Svn|Browser) fields for all packages

Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> (28/07/2007):
> The pending diff is available at[1], would someone want to review it.
> It contains some misc changes that I did while I was editing the
> changelogs.
>
>  1. http://users.alioth.debian.org/~kibi-guest/pkg-games/XS.diff

Just committed as r3497 (modulo some last-minute changes due to the
48h-delay), since I got a go from Andres, and no objection.

> It only edits the control file, just run it without argument to get
> its usage displayed, and it is available at[2]. You just have to add a
> changelog entry afterwards.
>
>  2. http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/scripts/trunk/XS-Vcs-fields-update.pl?op=file

I summarized this at[3]. Any feedback, patch, etc. is of course welcome.

 3. http://ikibiki.org/blog/2007/07/30/Adding_XS_Vcs_fields/

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois, occasional monologist