Proposal: XS-Vcs-(Svn|Browser) fields for all packages

Hi,

it looks to me that one could benefit of having the following fields set
in our debian/control files (an example of mine):
| XS-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-pygraphviz/trunk/
| XS-Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/python-pygraphviz/?op=log

That gives the following result on[1]: a `Version Control' box with a
browser link, which could be used to point "New upstream release"
submitters to what we are currently doing WRT packaging, as well as the
SVN URL to use to checkout the packaging directory.

 1. http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/python-pygraphviz.html

I'll wait a few days before adding these headers to all the packages in
SVN, but I feel it should be 1/ harmless, and 2/ eventually useful.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois