Irrlamb Debian package

Hello,

I'm Gonéri from the Debian Games Team. In this team we coordinate the
packaging of games between Debian and Ubuntu maintainer. We have our
own svn on Alioth.debian.org and an IRC channel #debian-games on
irc.debian.org

Today, someone pointed me on your package page because he was interested
to see Irrlamb entering Debian. In fact I was very surprised to see so
much game packaged in a private repository and so I've some questions.

Why do you have you own repository instead of using Debian or Ubuntu?
Are you interested to join our team to do collaborative work and have
your package directly in Debian/Ubuntu?
Some of the games entered Debian/Ubuntu some month ago, can you add a note about
that on the game pages?
And the last question, can we use your Debian source files?

Best regards,

    The Debian Games Team
    http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team