Re: supertux 0.3.0

I demand that Cyril Brulebois may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Hmm, looks like I reached a `usable' state. A user looks quite satisfied
> with the binaries, at least on i386.
[snip]

One issue: the level "Light and Magic" causes the game to hang (r200 driver)
or abort (i810) with an "already locked" message. This is already fixed
(well, worked around) upstream, but another change there makes that level
slow, as if using software rendering.

| + Lobby friends, family, business, government.    WE'RE KILLING THE PLANET.

You will visit the Dung Pits of Glive soon.