Re: supertux 0.3.0

Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> (01/01/2007):
> Just a quick note to tell you that I'm currently working on packaging
> supertux 0.3.0. A license check has to be done afterwards, since I'm
> already busy with some other license checks, such as ogre's and
> spring's ones. I'm going to give you URL for source/binary packages
> once I'm done with the `technical' work.

Hmm, looks like I reached a `usable' state. A user looks quite satisfied
with the binaries, at least on i386.

I'm attaching a debian/watch file, adapted from the one I added for
lincity-ng, but whereas the version is detected correctly, the download
403's... :/

Some deleted^Wcommented lines in debian/rules could be deleted. I'm not
happy with the .desktop file handling, which should be made better. Feel
free. ;-)

BTW, #378201 would be closed too.

TODOs:
 - pbuilder build test;
 - manpage update;
 - license checks;
 - put the packaging inside the SVN.

Source packages:
 http://kibi.sysif.net/pub/packages/supertux-prospective/supertux_0.3.0-1.dsc

Gürkan, Bartosz, I hope that you're OK to switch the packaging to
pkg-games-devel ``for real'' and that I'm not hijacking supertux. I
really do not want to do that, it just looks like this package is
maintained by pkg-games members implicitely.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois
# mandatory line -- format version

# Berlios project, ID 3467, tar.bz2 source
# Using a \d (decimal) since there's also supertux-editor-*
opts=downloadurlmangle=s/prdownload/download/ \
  http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3467 \
  http://prdownload.berlios.de/supertux/supertux-(\d.*).tar.bz2