dd2-0.2.1/config.sub
dd2-0.2.1/config.guess
dd2-0.2.1/src/engine.h
dd2-0.2.1/src/Makefile.in
dd2-0.2.1/src/data/Makefile.in
dd2-0.2.1/src/data/Makefile.am
dd2-0.2.1/src/data/dd2-hiscore
dd2-0.2.1/src/main.c

  Import the missing files in a patch system.

  Starting from now, I will not accept uploads to mentors.debian.net
;-)... packages will have to compile as such from SVN ;-) !

  Without jokes, please, even if svn-buildpackage is hard to grab in the
beginning (and I *do* know that, it was the same for me), it is the only
way we can work as a team...

  You apparently did a good jobs on those packages, and I'm grateful for
that. They just need a final touch (and that includes xbattle, please -
I just did notice that four files are missing from the SVN repository).

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer