Re: Another orphaned game: shisen.app

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
Barry deFreese wrote:
Here is another one:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shisen.app/shisen.app_1.2.0-7.dsc

As usual, comments/criticisms welcome.

  I'm adding a watchfile, and I'll upload that.

  By the way, I've noticed it too late for xbattle:

  It is

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/shisen.app/

  and not

Vcs-Svn: ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/shisen.app/
         ^^^

  as you wrote...

  [...]

  Huh, I just did notice: why isn't it in the SVN yet ? Same goes for
xbattle. If we work as a team, it should go there as soon as possible
(so others can help you with packaging if necessary). I for one cannot
modify the few things I wanted to...

  Please inject xbattle and shisen.app (and while we're at it, all the
other ones you're working on) to SVN and fix their Vcs-Svn field. You
can try your luck at a watchfile for shisen.app, it is fairly trivial to
write (and you would see there's a new upstream).

  Cheers

	Vincent

Well I wasn't sure whether we wanted to pick these up or not so I wasn't sure whether to go to svn first or not. From now on I will.

As for watch files, I wrote several for all of the packages we already have. :) xbattle just doesn't really exist anywhere. Admittedly I missed shisen.app :-(

Thanks again Vincent!

Barry deFreese