Re: Warzone needing some love?

> [1] http://download.gna.org/warzone/releases/2.0/warzone2100_2.0.8-rc1-0_i386.deb

That version is their stable release, Debian sid has an outdated SVN
snapshot of the upcoming 2.1 version. The latest SVN needs QuesoGLC
(ITP 443055). Frankly I think it was inappropriate to package the SVN
version for sid, something stable would have been more useful. I'll
hang out on #warzone and bug Giel until his QuesoGLC package is ready,
then sponsor it and get onto warzone. We can probably get Giel to join
the Debian Games team and help maintain the package too, I'll ask him
about it when he is online :)

--
bye,
pabs