Re: RFS: prboom (updated package)

Hi!

First of all, I like to say sorry about what happened days ago that Rhonda
already reported here.. I checked today, that my svn access is disabled, that's
ok, I deserve it.

I just tried to help, bumping compat version of all packages to version 5. We
need to update things, I don't have tested all packages ofcourse, but in a next
release of each package that will be tested by the maintainer/uploader(s), and
it shouldn't give so much trouble, because for every package I've worked, it
works fine with version 5.

The problem is.. I changed some files and after I do a commit.. thinking I'm
only updating a file, it updates others too, that I've changed in others
packages, before the commit :-(

The watch files, I tried to fix some of them, others I recognize I've failed my
intention, I need to be more careful and test them first, I only checked the
manual of uscan.. :-(

About prboom, it's working well with my updates (that I cannot submit to svn),
that installs the .desktop file that I've added to it weeks ago. I also have
removed debian/menu from it, because there is prboom.menu added by Jon Downland,
I think..

What I need to do to have svn access again? I promise I'll be more careful about
everything I change and add it to changelog when the change deserves that.

Thanks!

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org