Re: Few questions

2007/10/29, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net>:
> 2.  es.  There is already a package in Debian called es that is a
> shell.  Does this need a rename or what is going to happen with this
> package?

I'm not exactly sure how to handle that rename, as there is no easy
alternative for the name. In any case, even though the package is
finished, I still have to find a replacement for the music and speech
or, more likely, just remove it, as it is not DFSG-free.

Any ideas for a newer name? I wonder if it's really neccesary to
rename it anyway, as it's gonna be placed in /usr/games

Greetings,
Miry