Re: ITP gtkradiant (Re: Talking about feedback...)

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtkradiant

> > (I have SVN access but I normally never use it). But I personally
> > find the lack of feedback quite demotivating.
>
> On 19 November 2006 Salokine <salokine.terata@free.fr> offered to help
> you.  How did that go?
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=40;bug=374170
I think he thought I was a DD and could help him to upload his package
(tremulous-mappack), the data package needed to edit Tremulous maps with
GtkRadiant. So I replied that I hoped my package would be sponsored soon (in
November last year): in the hope that his package would soon follow after,
after he'd put it on mentors.debian.net.

It looks like he put it there on 27 november 2006 and asked for sponsorship,
as well.

At first sight it doesn't seem to contain the entities.def and
default_shaderlist.txt files though so it seems incomplete.

It could be that there are now also data packs for doom3 and quake4 but it
remains to be seen what the copyright on the artwork is for those.

Has nobody else from the Debian Games team heard from him since last year
either?