Re: RFS: warsow (updated packages)

* Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com> [2007-09-06 22:11:29 CEST]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.32.dfsg-1
> of my package "warsow" and also for the new version 0.32-1 of the
> "warsow-data" package.

 I wondered about the need for repacking the source.  I've read
README.Debian and to be honest, given that the package doesn't move to
main due to removing the things I don't see the real benefit of doing a
dfsg version of the source package.

 Besides, I rather disagree with removing config.guess and config.sub
from the source just because lintian complaints about its outdatedness.
That's pretty bad style, IMHO.

 Just my thoughts,
Rhonda