Re: Orphaned games

        Hi!

 I would be at least interested in not having these two packages going
down the drain:

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 01:05:14PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Package: adonthell (and adonthell-data)
> #427141, #427142 ITAed since June 2007

 I looked and there is upstream development going on again, loved
playing that demo mission.

 Propably with all that are ITAed since not more than some months (like
this) it would be reasonable to contact those people about their
progress.

> Package: pydance
> #388361 Orphaned since Sep 2006

 Given that I had at some time some dance mats and plan to get me a new
pair of them (just not yet decided if I want them more robust but
stationary or rather more flexible and transportable) it would be sad to
see it go.  On the other hand, I'm not that confident in python yet, but
don't strongly object to digging into it.  Though, upstream seems to be
stalled since 2 years.

 That's from my side. ;)
Rhonda