Re: RFS: steam-powered

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:51:11PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Bjoern Boschman <bjoern@boschman.de> writes:
> > I build your packages and installed steam-powered and counter-strike
> > steam-powered downloaded
> > http://www.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi but it seems
> > that it was not installed
>
> This is a mailing list for assisting people who build packages for
> inclusion in Debian.

 ... and steam-powered is such a package.  Given an insight that there
might still be problems with such a package IMNSHO belongs to "this"
list -- which makes me think of, which list do you call "this"?  Because
it was sent to two.

> If you have issue with a particular package distributed by the Debian
> project, please construct a specific bug report and file it with the
> bug tracking system:
>
>     <URL:http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting>

 That won't help for not-yet-uploaded packages, so please be a bit
patient. :)

 So long,
Rhonda