Re: Orphaned games

2007/8/29, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org>:
Hi,

There are currently 16 orphaned games, see list below. Maybe somebody would
be interested in adopt any of them inside the games team. In the case of the
ITAed packages, maybe invite the maintainer to join the team.
And there are three packages that seems good candidates for removal.

Which three?

Comments?

I think we should take care of those that are worth it, and those which are not interesting enough for us to take care of,  I think they should just be removed.

Thanks for the list, ana!

Greetings,
Miry