Re: New version for Pingus

Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org> (28/08/2007):
> Hi,

Hi Lior,

> It seems that Pingus (a free implementation of Lemmings) have released
> a new version, which is now based on SDL.

We already received a ping(us) about that, thanks.

> The current maintainer (Raphael Goulais) seems to be MIA for about 2
> year. db.d.o says last seen is: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:40:58 and there is
> no recent upload.

Miriam pinged him some hours ago, and we’re considering taking care of
this package from now on. Thanks for the notice anyway.

> Is anyone in this group interested in uploading a new version for this
> package?

I kept you in Cc since your “in _this_ group” seemed to indicate you're
not subscribed, sorry if you got this mail twice. Please also note that
the preferred way of contacting the team is to use
<debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org> since this address is mainly for
bugreports and so on.

Cheers,

--