Re: BoF: 22nd, 11:00am ?

2007/6/19, Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org>:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 04:58:01PM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> We have the BoF scheduled at Lower BoF Room, Friday, 19:00
>
> How will that fit everyone? Tolimar, will that be OK for u?

Six is good for me. I'll try and get penta updated; there are non-games
team people who are interested, we might as well advertise!

Yup, you're right, but in which mailing list should we announce it?

What do people want to cover? My thoughts:

        - a brief intro to the things we each look after
        - thoughts about our workflow (svn-buildpackage)
        - data packaging issues
        - cooperation with other teams (fedora games, ubuntu games)
        - getting more games maintainers into the team

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DebConf7

I'll try to sort the ideas a bit tomorrow :)

Miry