Re: BoF: 22nd, 11:00am ?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 04:58:01PM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> We have the BoF scheduled at Lower BoF Room, Friday, 19:00
>
> How will that fit everyone? Tolimar, will that be OK for u?

Six is good for me. I'll try and get penta updated; there are non-games
team people who are interested, we might as well advertise!

What do people want to cover? My thoughts:

	- a brief intro to the things we each look after
	- thoughts about our workflow (svn-buildpackage)
	- data packaging issues
	- cooperation with other teams (fedora games, ubuntu games)
	- getting more games maintainers into the team

--
Jon Dowland