Re: Including Ubuntu people in our Team

On Monday 28 May 2007, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> i think we're already doing it that way, as i see some ubuntu devs
> around ;) so, there shouldn't be any problem...

I can agree with Bruno on this, there are no active members left in the former
Ubuntu Games team that have not joined pkg-games, so we are already one
team :)

What we still need to do (thats more the Ubuntu part), is move all interesting
information on the Ubuntu wiki [0] to the Debian wiki.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/Games

Lukas

--
Lukas Fittl <lfittl@ubuntu.com>