Re: Preliminaries remarks on Frets on Fire

2007/5/22, Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>:
Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> That's quite strange, we shouldn't be needing to link directly against OpenGL,
> AFAIK. python-opengl maybe? I'll have a look at that. You're the second person
> reporting this to me, so it might be quite serious

if 'objdump -p <any binary file in the package> | grep NEEDED' lists that lib, you need to add it as a dep.

Yup, I mean I thought that linking with python-opengl was enough, that we should not need to link directly to low-level libraries, as the python packages should take care of that.

Greetings,
Miry