Re: FretsOnFire

I've updated the debian/rules to use install -m so that everything is
the right mode and it builds a package without lintian warnings now. I
was looking back over the ITP and it says "Frets On Fire depends on a
library called amanith that is licensed under QPL,
so it's not DFSG-free". The  todo/changelog says 'remove dependency on
amanith' though. Does it now not use amanith at all? or could we
use it with amanth and use svgs rather than pngs? Do we want to do this?

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson
http://www.matthew.ath.cx/