Re: "Glest ITP is RFP" or "I will be disconnected for an undefinite period of time"

Am Donnerstag 27 Juli 2006 14:57 schrieb Eddy Petrişor:
> On 27/07/06, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag 27 Juli 2006 13:15 schrieb Eddy Petrişor:
> > > On 27/07/06, Reinhard Tartler <siretart@tauware.de> wrote:
> > > Then may I suggest taking the code on mentors and suggesting then to
> > > contribute to it, use it and so on?
> >
> > Revu's code is available in a bzr repo (just use bzr branch [url] to
> > checkout):
>
> (forwarded to -mentors)
>
> > Out of curiousity: Is the mentor's codebase available somewhere, as I'd
> > like to take a look ;).
>
> I hope they will answer this.

Ok, thanks... btw.: I'm meanwhile subscribed to -mentors, so I will follow the
topic right there ;).

> > But back to the original topic:
> > The glest package unfortunately FTBFS, but it seems like a trivial
> > g++-4.1 error. Apart from that the source package looks quite good (As
> > far as I can tell w.o. looking at the resulting binary package).
>
> Will you have time/will to fix them?

Will: yes.
Time: probably not until the weekend.

I'd also like to wait for Guiseppes (packager) response, the other packages I
reviewed from him are quite good, maybe he would even like to join the games
team.

Cheers,
   Stefan.