RE: Proposal: Fixing non-free content issues via installer packages

 --- Eddy PetriÅ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> there are lots of games with non-free media but with free engines and
> simillar things. I was thinking, since in most of the cases the media
> is not distributable, but free to download, wouldn't it be a good idea
> to create meta packages which actually download the data files
> instead?
>
> If we work together on this I think we  could add such support for
> many prospective games and also

I think that would be a temporary solution at least. I'm for it. At least we'd
already have packaged engines and some reference data, so it would be
positive. In the long run, it would be nice to find a replacement for the
non-free data, but that's too far away from where we are now.

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com