list of available gtkradiant gamepacks

Hallo,
I thought this would be of interest to this list:

svn ls https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant.gamepacks
DarkPlacesPack/
Doom3Pack/
ETPack/
HalfLifePack/
Her2Pack/
JAPack/
JK2Pack/
NexuizPack/
Q1Pack/
Q2Pack/
Q3Pack/
Q3Rad_Manual/
Q4Pack/
RavenPack/
STVEFPack/
Sof2Pack/
WolfPack/
gtk2-win32/

where
DarkPlaces, Doom 3, HalfLife and Nexuiz have obvious names,
ET is Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Her2 = Heretic II
JA = Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
JK2 = Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Q1..4 = Quake,
STVEF = Star Trek Voyager : Elite Force
Wolf = Return to Castle Wolfenstein
(I had't heard of most of these games before :-))

I haven't figured out if any of these are legally
allowed to be redistributed? (even if only the
games/xyz.game file and xyz.game/ directories are OK
this would be good enough)

If anybody knows any of these games, please check out the
repository (WARNING: some packs are several gigabytes large)
and search for a copyright notice or License file etc.

Frits