RFS: Getting gtkradiant into debian

Hello,

I would like to become a member of the debian games team.

I've packaged the quake editor gtkradiant (it's on mentors.debian.net)
it's now linda and lintian clean and works when compiled in a
pbuilder (all build-deps OK, builds with g++-4.1 etc. and I fixed a
few simple bugs).

What should I do next, to help get it into debian? Put it up for adoption
by the Debian Games Team?

If somebody from the Debian Games Team can please comment.
Should I send another RFS to debian-devel?

PS with gtkradiant it's possible to make working nexuiz maps as well,
I found out :-)