RE: Standard build process

 --- Eddy PetriÅ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I have written a small document about standardised build process for
> our packages and sumarised benefits and problems that need to be
> solved before we can implement this properly.
>
> Please read, comment and correct the document:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development/BuildProcess

It's a great idea. It would be nice to comment some things a bit more in
detail though, as I've never used svn-buildpackage too much (and, if possible,
it would be nice to support it but not to make it strictly neccesary), I get a
bit confused with all those origURL tags, svn-bp properties and so. Where are
they supposed to be or how can we add them? Or is it the client who must add
them?

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.