Re: Proposal: Fixing non-free content issues via installer packages

Ahem, I forgot the conclusion

On 31/08/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I created a page which should coordinate this effort:
> >
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development/DataLoader
> >
> > Please fill in the relevant information.
> Today i began to work on such script. I already commited my file in
> packages/trunk/mknonfreepkg.

Cool. Please note that the tool should be usable for free content,
too, but packaging every free extension of every free game we maintain
could be counter-productive. Also NEW processing is avoided this way.

Thus I suggest to keep the name not poluted; maybe dataloader is not
the best name, but maybe datefetcher, (game)?extrapackfetcher are
better.
EddyP