Re: Moderation removed on Alioth's lists

On 17/08/06, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> removed the moderation on the lists pkg-games-devel and pkg-games-commits.

I'm not sure removing moderation from pkg-games-commits makes sense.
Why should anyone other than committers be allowed to post?  Shouldn't
Reply-To on a commits list go back to a different discussion list
anyway, essentially making the list read-only for non-commiters?

Yes, indeed, the replys from -commits go to pkg-games-devel. There is
no point in removing that moderation (I think that we could just drop
everything which does not come from @costa.debian.org, is that
possible?)

EddyP