Re: ITP: angrydd -- classic falling block puzzle game

retitle 334173 RFP: angrydd -- classic falling block puzzle game
thanks

On 27/07/06, Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 17:22 +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I see that the homepage of this game[1] contains a Debian package for this game.
>
> Jon, are you still interested in maintaining this game package, or are
> you its upstream?
> In any case, some Debian Developer could sponsor an upload, if you ask for
> one. Probably he might be a member of the Debian Games Team[*].

I'm not interested in maintaining any Python packages in Debian right
now. Feel free to hijack this ITP.

I am not going to maintain this package because of personal reasons.
Maybe soemone in the games team can do it.

EddyP