Re: I would liek to know your oppinion on LowThresholdNmu

On 03/08/06, Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
Hi!

* Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> [060803 15:41]:

> > I order to make uploads more efficient, and things to go
> > smoother, soem DD-s agree to LowThresholdNmu[1].
> > The perl group has listed itself there, I think we should
> > do the same.  What do you think?
> I've listed myself there. I think that, as long as the NMU
> diff was in the SVN repo, maybe in a branch, then it would
> be a good idea for the group to be here too.

I'm listed there, too.  I think it's a good idea and our group should be
listed there, too.

I agree with you Alexander, but I see others more resiliant to the idea.

I saw the main concern was he fact that the team should be contacted.
In that case we should add a note that we want people to contact us on
the list and wait for at least 3 days or so. Would that address most
concerns expressed here?

Please note that this lowThresholdNmu applies currently to RC bugs only.

EddyP