RE: I would liek to know your oppinion on LowThresholdNmu

 --- Eddy PetriÅ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I order to make uploads more efficient, and things to go smoother,
> soem DD-s agree to LowThresholdNmu[1].
>
> The perl group has listed itself there, I think we should do the same.
> What do you think?
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu

I'm not very aware of the consequences. I think being a group makes it
absolutely different than a single maintainer for NMUs, as even in case
someone is busy or on holidays, someone else will be present.

I don't really like the part that says: "You don't need to contact the
maintainers beforehand", I think in case of a group the proper way would be to
coordinate the changes with the group. I don't have much problems with the
part "you don't need to use a delayed upload queue".

Anyway I don't really have a strong opinion on that. Whatever the rest of the
group chooses is OK for me.

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com