Re: Question on translating Nexuiz

At 1154486733 past the epoch, Thibaut - Oligraphes wrote:
> Since my email adress has been clearly released on this
> forum i'm  spammed like hell. Thank you a lot to have
> taken so much precautions,  i actually didn't ask anything
> and it really annoys me.

It may help if you stipulate what page you are talking
about. This is a mailing list; subscribers might aggregate
messages to the list into web pages but they are outside our
control.

> Could some admin please remove my email adresse from the
> page, or at  least make something so that its not so
> clearly displayed for those  lovely bots.  (was a [--at--]
> instead of the @ so hard ? )

Not hard at all: Not hard for parsing by a spam-bot, either.
It won't make a damned bit of difference to how much spam
you get.

Follow the "obfuscated email" route to its logical
conclusion and you might as well just stop using email
altogether. The only real defence against spam is *good
filters*.

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/