Re: oolite 1.65-1 crashes on startup

On 26/07/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> =====
> $ COLUMNS=80 dpkg -l|grep oolite
> ii  oolite         1.65-1         The space-sim game Oolite ported to GNUStep/
> ii  oolite-data    1.62-5-1       Data files for the space-sim game Oolite
> =====
>
> Anything lese you need to debugg this?

Ooops, I forgot to update the data package. The changes made in
upstream introduced some incompatibilities, AFAIK.

Sorry. I'll update the data package, too, then aska again ('though it
should be failry trivial to update). I don't expect that more than
compiling the oolite-data package against the new sources, but if the
incompatibility is true, then oolite should conflict oolite-data (<
1.65-1).
Oh, and depend on oolite-data (>=1.65-1), too

EddyP