Re: Pending uploads

On 27 Jun 2006 11:19:21 -0000, Goneri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org> wrote:
> blockattack (were its issues solved?)
Yes the license is is fixed on the SVN.
I'm in touch with upstream to package 1.2.0. I did SCons scripts for
him. Since 1.1.2, Blockattack support network gaming thinks to libenet.
libenet wasn't packaged before in Debian. I did the package and it have
to be uploaded first. I don't have experience on packaging library,
help is welcome.

Any place I can grab all related files? I have seen the things in SVN,
but what about the orig tarball? I didn't see a released tarball on
the upstream site.

EddyP